What are Compassion Camps?
Compassion Camps are annual camps for adults with three locations across North America.
Providing the best and most transformational camps for adults!
We do this through our 3 principles: community, connection and compassion.
A sober (substance-free) experience including:
1) Programming that is intentionally designed to build community and a sense of belonging.
2) Creating environments for a deeper connection in existing and new friendships.
3) Experiences that supports the development of compassion: for ourselves, others, and the planet.
4) Prioritizing equity in our decisions regarding leadership and camp accessibility.
5) Working with a dedicated, passionate and talented team at each site, including 12-15 camp counsellors, 40+ workshop facilitators, camp game hosts, artists, and more!
Camp is a co-creation of all kinds of people coming together with the intention to foster and facilitate more compassion in the world - for themselves, others, and the planet.
Everyone is welcome - whatever your background, race, religion, sexual preferences, and beliefs.
We are here to help you Come Home.
Compassion Camps serves as a space for building positive bridges between
communities, creating an ever-expanding global network dedicated to
compassion: for themselves, for others, and for the planet.
• Everyone feels a sense of acceptance and belonging.
• Equity and inclusion is the standard.
• Every camper contributes to the mission of camp.
• Showing up authentically and free to be oneself.
• Building relationships that strengthen our community.
• Connecting with a sense of play, purpose and belonging.
• For ourselves - practicing self-love and making decisions that support this.
• For others - learning to hold space for others in a loving way.
• For our planet - a sense of loving responsibility for the current state of the world.
Want to help Compassion Camps fulfill our Mission & Vision?